Ever wonder why your colleague’s skin is suddenly glowing with radiance after lunch? Her secret may lie in a bar — and not just any bar — but the Skin Design London’s “Peel and Lift Bar”. The bar was created by Fatma Shaheen, who has a passion for skin science and over a decade’s worth of experience in running an exclusive aesthetic clinic that delivers transformative results — in a matter of minutes. Alongside her one-stop shop in London for state-of-the-art aesthetic facials, Skin Design London carries an award-winning series of products: a range of carefully constructed Superstar Serums that complement and enhance one other; the layering of the serums allows everyone to create a bespoke portfolio that caters specifically to their skincare needs, delivering professional results at home, with ease.
There are nine products that cater for all. Fusing cosmeceutical expertise with meticulous formulations, Skin Design London’s carefully curated range of products marks a new era in performance skincare, imbued with innovative ingredients like encapsulated retinol, multi-molecular weight hyaluronic acid and high-percentage vitamin C, combined with rich botanical actives and soothing antioxidants. Skin Design London provides an elevated skincare experience with impressive results.
C Anti-oxidant Glow Serum
Fight wrinkles and UVA/UVB damage with this award-winning healthy skin serum, as absolute essential for your skincare regime. The anti-oxidant Glow Serum contains superior quality vitamin C and a potent antioxidant blend of seven super nutrients that work wonders on tired skin.
· boosts skin clarity, supports acne-prone skin with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory agents;
· neutralises skin-damaging free radicals caused by pollution, stress and UV;
· brightens and evens skin tone, reduces redness and inflammation, promotes wound healing.
Tips: C Anti-oxidant Serum provides the fundamental cornerstone of skin health and should be incorporated into skincare regimes universally. Apply two to three drops to clean, dry skin or mix with other serums, an oil, moisturiser or foundation for added protection and radiance.
Give your face the volume it deserves. A multi-tasking marvel and everyday skincare staple, this superstar serum sculpts, lifts and plumps facial hollows for a more youthful complexion. Using an expert fusion of six cosmeceutical ingredients and super-fruit extracts, this patented formula is clinically proven to increase collagen production by 6.8 per cent in just 11 days.
· improves collagen production to plump and add density to skin;
· improves skin barrier function to prevent water loss;
· reactivates fibroblasts to improve collagen vitality.
Tips: Apply two to three drops directly onto clean skin on areas of concern. Follow with a moisturiser, or mix with other serums, a moisturiser or foundation to create a bespoke treatment.
Indulge your skin with intense moisture without overloading it. This wonder serum is light yet intensely hydrating and guards against free-radical damage.
· offers intensive hydration, absorbing water that evaporates from the deep dermis;
· provides smoothing, moisturising and cell-renewing benefits;
· calms irritation to block the release of stress markers from sensory nerve cells in the skin.
Tips: Apply two to three drops directly onto clean skin on areas of concern and follow with a moisturiser. Hydrating Serum should then be layered over the top to seal in moisture. This special triple layering process is the perfect way for any skin to improve its vitality and glow.
Embrace clear skin with this potent preventative and curative potion for all skin types, which tackles problem skin sensitively using a daily deep treatment to control bacteria, clear dead cells, prevent blocked pores and soothe a troubled complexion. A unique botanical complex contains patented anti-microbial peptides that work synergistically with salicylic acid for maximum pore penetration with minimal irritation.
· promotes collagen synthesis for improved skin tone;
· balances skin pH to regulate sebum production and help prevent collagen deterioration;
· helps to clear dead cells to prevent the formation of sebum plugs.
Tips: Spot treat specific problem areas or use all over before applying moisturiser.
Do you want to wake up in the morning with skin feeling as fresh as the morning dew? Try this superstar serum that nourishes and revives dull, tired skin. It has been formulated using a gradual-release system that minimises irritation by blending in arnica to help reduce inflammatory responses.
· helps stimulate cell regeneration and build collagen to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots;
· minimises the appearance of large pores while addressing blemishes and blotchiness;
· improves skin’s elasticity, dramatically enhances its barrier function, helps erase discolorations, and revives the skin’s healthy tone and texture.
Tips: Apply to clean, dry skin or mix with other serums, a moisturiser or foundation to create a bespoke treatment.
Retinol Fresh Skin Treatment
Praised as a ‘cult cream’, this intensive, spa-strength anti-ageing retinol cream is infused with five skin-boosting ingredients to improve cell turnover and restore collagen production. It retexturises and reduces breakouts, pigmentation, lines and wrinkles, revealing smoother, younger-looking skin.
· boosts cell regeneration, diminishes dull skin and perfects the complexion;
· mimics collagen production and combats age-related loss of elasticity;
· works as a deep-impact moisturiser for cushiony skin.
Tips: The retinol cream heightens and enhances the effects of the serums, and can be layered over or blended together with any of the serums to maximise results. Apply to clean, dry skin on the face and neck morning and evening.
Alpine Rose Glow Treatment
The treatment uses the finest organic Alpine Rose from the Swiss Alps, blended together with active, intense ingredients including mild acids, antioxidants and cell-renewing plant cell extracts to improve skin hydration, clarity and uniformity of tone.
· protects against skin protein oxidation, restores skin’s resilience and guards stem cells from environmental stress factors;
· suppresses skin pigmentation;
· activates protein production, speeds wound healing and prevents tissue deterioration.
Tips: After using a serum, apply a generous amount to clean skin on the face and neck daily.
Designer Balm Skin Peel
A makeover peel has never been easier. A transformative at-home treatment with four key ingredients to peel, plump, smooth and hydrate for glowing skin in 15 minutes. A quick fix before you are out the door in the morning, the peel is perfect for an instant transformation within a tight schedule.
· smooths skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, and boosts moisture;
· plumps and hydrates skin for a youthful appearance;
· locks moisture on the skin’s surface for a smoothing effect.
Tips: Suitable for all skin types. Warm the balm between your fingers and apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin, leaving for 15 minutes. Rinse well with a wet face washer, muslin cloth or damp cleansing pads. Can be used as a cleanser with a muslin cloth for deep daily detox. Once your pores are clean and open, apply follow–on products for a complete treatment.
Sleeping Beauty Treatment Cream
Let the night do its magic and wake up in the morning with impeccably glowing skin. A deeply nourishing plant-based collagen treatment with essential oils, antioxidants and vitamins, this cream is perfect for irritated skin that needs extra care.
· maintains skin elasticity;
· regenerates skin with superfood properties for a healthy, youthful glow;
· heals skin from the inside out, repairing cell membranes.
Tips: Apply a fine layer to clean skin at night after serums, or use as a mask and leave for 15 minutes before rinsing and applying follow-on products.
About Skin Design London
Skin Design London is a designer cosmeceutical skincare range, founded by Fatma Shaheen, whose core ethos of combining superstar ingredients such as retinol, antioxidants and glycolic acids in exciting new ‘couture compounds’ makes it one of the most dynamic brands in the skincare arena. And all without the downtime traditionally associated with these high-performance actives, thanks to the addition of soothing botanicals and supportive anti-oxidants.